Review Invictus Content from the Week
* The Importance of a Social Support Network in Achieving Your Goals
* Tips for Coaches: Splitting Your Class into Groups
* Learn How to Eat by Feel
Do you have a question you’d like one of our coaches to answer?
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our “Mind Muscle” Video Playlist as a guide:
(The playlist is updated weekly! Check out the new 30-40 minute classes with a focus!)
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
OR – Check out @invictus_mobilitytraining
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week. Check out the Invictus Nutrition Program.
Andy Galpin – Doctor of Kinesiology and Sports Performance Expert
The post January 1, 2023 – Performance and Fitness appeared first on Invictus Fitness.
Leave a Reply